I, myself, am not a mom, but my sister has two kids under the age of 3-years-old, and I see first hand how difficult it can be to balance raising children and keeping your sanity. When they say “mommy brain,” they really do mean it. I’ve seen moms make some hilarious “whoopsie” mistakes, but hey–they’re raising human beings, give them a damn break will ya? Next time you see a mom who’s riding the struggle bus, let’s all agree to not judge them and instead, think about how hard it is to do 45 things at once (because that’s literally what you do when you’re a mother, trust me).
27. This mom who is way stronger than she thought when giving her kid a juicebox.
26. This mom who thought she was cooking dinner all day long until she realized she never plugged in the crockpot.
25. This mom who left the cheese unattended–with her toddler.
24. This mom who had a tad bit of leakage when going for a stroll trying to stay healthy.
23. This mom who was trying to defrost soup in the microwave, until she realized the container was too big to fit…
22. Or, this mom who accidentally cooked her son’s corndog in the microwave for eight whole minutes.
21. This mom who left her daughter unattended with some styrofoam while putting her other kids in for a nap.
20. This mom who let her kid run around without a diaper on, so inevitably, they pooped on the floor.
19. This mom whose daughter’s new favorite toy is her tampons.
18. This mom who accidentally shrunk her kid’s gloves in the washing machine.
17. This mom who left the room with the sink running and flooded out the hallway.
16. Or, this mom who accidentally decapitated her daughter’s doll when trying to cut off a string.
15. This mom who thought, for some reason, it’s a good idea to let your kids eat spaghetti on the couch.
14. And, this mom who washed the dog bed in the washing machine.
13. This mom who didn’t hide her sex toy very well.
12. And, this mom whose kids found her lube.
11. This mom who thought hiding her kid’s Halloween candy in the oven was smart until she preheated it for dinner the next day.
10. This mom who wanted to look cute and chic while walking with her kid–until….
9. Or, this mom who accidentally washed a dirty diaper with all the “clean” clothes.
8. This mom who let her daughter use markers in the back seat.
7. This mom who dropped the entire pizza on the kitchen floor.
6. This mom who accidentally washed her jeans with the whites, so she had to “bleach boil” all her socks.
5. This mom who ruined dinner.
4. This mom who turned on the wrong burner and instead, exploded her entire kitchen.
3. This mom who totally f**ked up the birthday cake.
2. This mom who couldn’t figure out the water table for her kids.
1. This mom who trusted her toddler with squeeze yogurt in the car.